This January meeting always seems to sneak up on us! It must be from slow recovery from the food comma induced during the holidays. No matter the cause, rouse yourself from your winter slumber because it is time to talk about carnivorous plants again! This Sunday at 4pm, the 12th of January is our first meeting of 2014. See how that creeps up on you?
We’ve got a lot on the agenda, so please make some time and come on out. We are going to:
- Hold the UMCPS presidential elections (sorry guests, only members vote)
- Hear a talk on sundew diversity
- Learn a little about home RO water systems (for mineral free water at home)
- Collect membership dues for 2014 (still just $10)
- And of course have a beer, grab some snacks, and catch up
We’ll be meeting at a member’s house, so that means we’ll see someone else’s collection of plants too. It’s always fun to snoop on what other members are growing. Isn’t it?
Come on out; it’ll be worth that icy drive. Plus it’s supposed to be above freezing that day. You read the correctly, above freezing! So, start the new year off right and fulfill that “I need to talk about carnivorous plants more” new year’s resolution right away! Any questions: as always send and e-mail to our yahoo.com e-mail address, username umcps