It saddens me to cancel, but Harriet Brewing decided to close two months early, on Nov 30.
With no place and snow making the roads miserable, we will not meet today.
The January meeting will be the elections for the coming year and planning future programs. If you want to present, or vote, please attend January 8th. (Location TBD)